Thursday, October 13, 2011

We did NOT....

....drop off the face of the earth! I promise! LOL!

Quick update:
  • Steve is starting his travel busy season now that fall is here. He is gone right now as a matter of fact. YUCK!
  • I started a preschool teaching position at First Lutheran School. I teach 3 and 4 year olds in the morning. It is a lot of fun and why I have not posted much.
  • Emilia is in a 5 morning/week program at the same school I teach at. She is loving her teacher and learning LOTS!
  • Tristan is in my 3 year old class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is making new friends and also learning lots. He loves to go to school!
  • Elizabeth goes to a friend's house five mornings a week. She is enjoying playing with my friend's little boy.
  • We got a dog since I posted last. Her name is Lily and she is an adorable little beagle. We got her when we were in Washington over the summer. She is about 6 months old.
  • We also got a bunny rabbit last spring. His name is Blackjack and he is a cute little black dwarf bunny. He is about 8 months old.
  • I am working on a family website, http://www.koolaidkisses.com/. I will let you know when it is up and running.
  • I set up a website for my class if you are interested in what we are doing in there. The website is http://www.glitterandgiggles.com/.
  • I will update again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment